CAT HATHOME
PEACE PIRATES BLOG
peace pirate rainbow

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Wild Birds Migration

Wild Birds Migration is ready! I've created a limited edition of this CD as well. The first thirteen CDs come with a full color book of lyrics and one of the original origami cranes featured on the album cover. My son made the cranes and the painting is a print of my Matriotism painting (which you can read more about by typing in "Matriotism" in the search bar on this blog).

*As a side note, it is interesting to me that the word matriotism is not only not recognized by this program, but it automatically changes the word to patriotism for me and I keep having to go back and retype it!


Here are a couple of photos of the Limited Edition Set






Magic Mama is an Eco-Edu-tainer who performs Organic Hip Hop & World Beats for all ages. Through her music, Magic Mama delivers an empowering and hope-filled message of love and respect for all and inspires creative thinking and Earth-friendly actions.
© Magic Mama Music, LLC   •   Web Development by Zumavi Design