CAT HATHOME
PEACE PIRATES BLOG
peace pirate rainbow

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Renegade Spade Print

Linoleum Block Print art for album and posters.
I made this hand, by hand.
I'm not much for computer graphics programs, I like to keep things tangible.

First, I drew the design on the linoleum, then used the pictured carving tool to scrape away the part of the image I don't want to print. Here's a finished print:

I'll be able to print with a variety of colored inks, some for paper and some fabric paint for clothing and patches. Text will be added using a stencil technique.
Fists in the sky with a Renegade Spade-
Plant Seeds, Sing Songs



Magic Mama is an Eco-Edu-tainer who performs Organic Hip Hop & World Beats for all ages. Through her music, Magic Mama delivers an empowering and hope-filled message of love and respect for all and inspires creative thinking and Earth-friendly actions.
© Magic Mama Music, LLC   •   Web Development by Zumavi Design